Thursday, August 13, 2009

'Zig Zag' Whiff of Joy Birthday Mouse


My little GIRLY GIRL niece is turning 7 this month, so I decided to make a Girly Girl Birthday Card! I guess this could be considered a grid card for the Sweet Dreamers Blog group (from SCS)- it is called Zig Zag and it is from the latest Technique Junkies newsletter. The tutorial was written by Ann Clack- stampsandcars on SCS- one of my favorite stampers! Anyway, I also got out the Copic markers and went to town- this was just a riot to color-and to glitter. The BG is a piece of scrapbook paper from the dollar bin at Target I bought last Valentines Day. The image from Whiff of Joy is from an image swap on SCS and the Sentiment is from Mini Mates (Stampin Up-long retired).

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

Sande said...

Oh...your niece is going to love this card, it's just too cute. Love your concept of a grid...great job.

CarlaKH said...

too cute... I love that lil mousey and the pattern you created!

Michelle Pearson said...

how cute is this?! I love the sparkly frosting!! I'll bet she does too! :)

paige said...

Cute, sweet birthday card! The mouse image is too cute. Your niece will love this pretty, sparkly card!

Vicki said...

Awesome job, Shelly! She is going to love this! Crazy about the zig zag! Blessings to you!

Kathy said...

So cute Shelly. I absolutely love the glittery frosting on the cupcake. Sweet card.

Michelle said...

adorable card shelly..and so nicely put together.. TFS!
michelle

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Mary G. said...

This is one of my favorite WoJ stamps and you did a great job with it! I'm sure your niece will LOVE it!

Karli said...

sooooo sweet! She's going to luv it, especially since it's from her talented Auntie :)

Cassie_lu said...

a fun and sweet card. great use of sparkle