Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Go Green, ATC's and RAK's


I am experiencing another blasted headache today..........  Luckily, I made an extra background using the Spritzed Stone technique from the Technique Junkies last week.  I made a quick card using a new Stampin Up stamp called Go Green.  My Dad is 100% Irish, and I am always on the lookout for different Irish stamps (how many pots of gold and Irishmen jumping and clicking their heels can one stamper own.......?). When I saw this SU stamp, I had to order it........
   I colored just the clover on the stamp with my SU Glorious Green marker, and stamped it multiple times for the background. I like this clover- nicely done SU!  Anyway, stamped the sentiment, then punched out the SAB scallop punch and did the corners with the coordinating corner punch. I added a ribbon and a charm.  

  It was like Christmas in my mailbox today!  Here are the ATC's I recieved from the TJ swap:
 
  The ATC's are as follows (Top row Lt-Rt):
Brayered Spotlight, Spritz and Flick-Laverne Wilson
Alcohol Splash-Tricia O'Brien
Acetate Swirl-Angji Pruente
(Bottom row Lt-Rt)
Ancient Paper-Cindy Trobaugh
Expressionistic Watercolor-Betsy Hawkins
Brown bagging-Juliet Arrighi
The TJ ATC swap is organized by Juliet Arrighi who is a multi-talented stamper and Artisan.  Please stop by and say hello- she was featured on Digital Two for Tuesday today and has a fantastic project that she shared!  Outstanding!!!
This is the card Juliet made recently that I commented on- how much I liked it- and it arrived in my mailbox- I just love it- the play on color on this card is very pleasing to me- and I will be posting this in my crafting room to admire!
 
Speaking of admiring......My Blogging Sis and friend Kathy (Will Stamp for Wine) sent me this wonderful card- she played along with the Greeting Farm CHA giveaway.  I tried to play along, but  posted my link in the gallery instead of in the comment section, so did not get this cute image.  I was really disappointed and whined about it quite a bit.....Kathy has 4 young children and knows about whining...so she sent me this RAK- I am a very happy camper now, and have to stop whining about it now!  (Even Chocolate did not make me this happy........!!!)

 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week.

Watch for another Blog Candy this week- I am feeling very fortunate this Spring to have a loving family and a comfortable life-I only want for more stamping time!  I found some fun 'stuff'' today- fun Valentines themed stuff- including mailboxes from target. Plus- this is post #125!!!   I will be posting before the weekend.
Shelly

14 comments:

Annie said...

oh my, these are really cute!!! I specially love the green one :)

Juliet A said...

Girl, you are addicted to stamps!

It's really nice seeing your swaps and such here on your blog, not to mention the awesome linkage. I don't know why, but my card looks better when you photograph it.

Your Go Green card is really nice - I like the charm, and that does look like a useful clover.

Unknown said...

ATC's look like a lot of fun....gonna have to give them a go...and that OWL card....I bet you jumped for joy when you saw that in the mail...

Rhonda said...

Shelly, love the green card. It's very pretty. The little charm just adds to it, too.
Rhonda
SBS29

Tammy said...

Love the card! Boy you got a lot of great mail today!

Anne said...

What a fun St Patrick's card and lovely things in the post too :)

Tracey said...

Love the go green card Shelly & aren't you lucky with all that lovely post!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jona Panesa said...

loved your ATC swaps!!! and your card is just so cute!

CarlaKH said...

love the Irish card and what a great RAK!

Mary G. said...

Great collection of cards!!!

Renee said...

Love your go green card....love the border and the bg paper. Your ATCs are cute also :)

Cheryl said...

I love getting mail like that. Lucky girl!


I love your Irish card too. It is hard to find a cute Irish stamp. (I saw one of Irish dancing girls but lost the link. Do you know of it?)

Kathy said...

Shelly, love your St. Patricks day card, so pretty! I didn't even notice that SU stamp. I'll have to check it out. Hope your headaches can be treated soon, so you won't have to suffer. Headaches are the pits!

Karli said...

Love those ATC's & Your cards are great! Love that TGF image- maybe I'll try whining too :)