Saturday, March 6, 2010

RAK's and Swaps


BLOG CANDY is at this post- please drop by-ends Sunday night.
Still a bit behind- I thought I'd take the time to post some Swaps and RAK's........................
To Joanne from SBS29 who lives in a warm climate and has no Flamingo stamps (she has received this already)............... I could not resist:
 
Colored with Copics and I added Pink Shimmerz from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. Stamps Retired SU
 The Technique Junkies ATC swap- I sent in 9 ATC's and received 9 back.
   Lt to Rt top row:
Sharon Bertram:Antique Glimmers
Heather Schantz-Jenny's Coat
Angji Pruente-Dabbed Shimmers
   Lt to Rt bottom row:
Cat Gondek-Marker Tapping
Betsy Hawkins- Expressionistic Watercolors, Gesso Distress, Varnished Floating Pearls, Faux Felt
Susan Kessleman-Color Blocking




Lt-top:
Judy Parlin-Brayered Brilliance
Lt-bottom
Deb Lovett- Antiqued Glimmers
Juliet Arrighi-Mono Dies

I am in a few blogging groups- my mailman has been busy!!!  I need to get busy and get some more cards posted!!! (And I need to get some made and mailed out........)!!!
 Thanks Lynn!  I think CAS is so hard- Love this!!! I hope you do not mind if I CASE this!

Thanks Cindy-I love this
card- and the sentiment!
..... and I LOVE the
Magnolia stamp and images
THANKS!!!







Next is a card made by Kathy, who is my blogging sis and also plays along with the D2D challenges for digi images- Thanks for the Magnolia images- I am working on learning to improve my Copic skills with these delightful images!

Thanks Cheryl- I have not tried paper
Piecing, so LOVE the sample in hand to visualize- and thanks for the House Mouse images!

I highly recommend joining Blogging groups!  I have met the most amazing ladies!!!  I have a desire to try coloring the Magnolia images with Copics- so my friends shared some with me.  And- I was accepted into a Copic Certification class- I am very excited, as I scheduled it so I can also visit my daughter at Ohio State the same weekend, and stop by Marco Papers.........!  Yippee!!!

Oh My Goodness- the Saturday Spotlight challenge is -Girlfriends- I think this post qualifies!!! Wahoo!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

I have some exciting NEW news to share......tomorrow!

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

ALL are so cute! Love your flamingo card! And yes, I'm ready to skip spring and go straight to summer!! HA! Thanks for show-casing the card I sent you.

Annie said...

My goodness, that flamingo is super cute! :)
And such sweet cards you received - I love getting cards from others - it's always amazing to see the tallent...

Darlene said...

What a wonderful collection of your work & others! Isn't it fun to have "give & take"!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight! Hope to see you again next week!!

Cheryl said...

Oh - copic cert. class. I am excited for you! Thanks for the shout out. You are more than welcome.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a fantastic set of creations!! :) Love them all! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

Ronnie said...

the cards are awesome....Who stamped the horse and who is that stamp from. It is beautiful!!!! glitterbee higs, Ronnie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This lovely creation sure does
make me itch for summer!!I love all the pink!!What an awesome take on the Saturday Spotlight Challenge! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on winning the Saturday Spotlight sponsor prize this week!! I'll be sending you an e-mail! Thanks for playing!!HUGS