Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blog-versary Today!

Happy Blog-versary in Creative Rumblings land!!!
I have been so Blessed in the past year meeting and getting inspired by so many people on the internet!  Plus, I have been really lucky and have won a TON of Blog candies- so I felt it would be fun to Pay it Forward! 
Now, I ran into a little issue I did not think about- people made a comment for the candy, and listed the sidebar posting all in one, and others posted a comment with the person that referred them as well…so instead of using random number generator, I had to write out all of the names, links and referrals and put them all in a bowl…….there are over 100-Wow!

Thanks again for joining me for my party!
The winners are:
1)Karen H.-claimed
2)Theresa (in Kittimat)-claimed
3)unclaimed after 48 hours
4)Regena-claimed
5)unclaimed after 48 hours
6)Mary G-claimed
7)Emily Keaton-claimed
8)unclaimed after 48 hours
9)Laura (SRU)-claimed


Please contact me in the next 48 hours with your mailing address @ Shellymc2 at Comcast dot net
Thanks again to everyone who joined in my celebration!
Shelly

PS- I wanted to tell you about a BLOG Ruth told me about- BLOG CANDY
It looks fairly new but my candy was posted there today- so wanted to pass it on.

9 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks so very much!! I can't believe you drew my name. You've really made my day :)

Laura said...

WOW! This has made My day.Thank you so much.

Micah said...

Congratulations everyone!!

And yeah, Blog Candy was started yesterday... so REALLY new :D (I'm looking for folks willing to help with posts!)

Anne said...

Happy blogaversary Shelly!

Hugs
Anne

Karen Howard said...

OMG, this is the first blog candy I've ever won!!! Thank you!!!

Theresa said...

I left a comment yesterday, but it has not shown up yet. Maybe I did something wrong. So I will try again.
This is so great that you drew my name. I am so looking forward to playing with new goodies.
Thank you so much for offering such great blog candy.
Theresa in Kitimat

Mary G. said...

OMG! You mean I actually won??? Woo Hoo!! Thank you!

Regena said...

HI there..I just saw a list of the winners..And there is a Regina on there..I spell my name Regena..I went thru all ur comments and I could only find one Regena..so Im wondering if its me or a differnt one

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh, bummer! I missed out on the fun! Between birthday party for my mom and nasty weather in our town I never got a chance to peek and claim, but congrats to the new winners...I'm sure they LOVE their goodies!!!

Hope you have another great year of blogging!!