Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Creative Belli #139- CAS

The Creative Belli Challenge #139  for the next two weeks is CAS- Clean and Simple.  Well, if you know me- this is so not me!!!  Here is what I created:

 The image is Stampin Up- it is from a set called Up in the Air. I stamped it in Brown and colored it with Copics,. I added twine.  hmmmmm  I took out the score board and made a pattern in the cardstock and gave it a spritz of Glimmer Mist. 

 The Spirit of the Belli Challenge is to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments. I used twine and some Glimmer Mist that I need to use more- what a fun sparkly effect!

 When you upload your challenge card to any gallery (Splitcoast, Outlawz, CDAC, etc....), please use keyword CBC139

  We have alot of inspiration for you by the DT- and the new Belli has been announced- please check out the Creative Belli Blog for links to the DT cards and to see who the Belli and new Guest  Designer is!

We'd love to have you join us for the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!\
 Shelly

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Nice one Shelly - you have done well, and I love the hint of sparkle from the glimmer mist!
Blessings
Maxine

Alexa said...

That's such a cute little image - love it!

paige said...

You did it! And beautifully too! Great CAS card Shelly!

Theresa said...

Well, even if CAS is not your cup of tea, you did a great job on this card. Don't you just love kraft color cs?
I really like your treatment of the background. Adds pizzaz and is still CAS.

jimlynn said...

I think it's just great!!! LOVE the CAS and this is just beautiful. Lovely image too.
Lynn

trisha too said...

It's not really me, either, Shelly, but I think I'm going to give it a go.

Having an idea always helps, and I do, so thank you for the inspiration and the challenge!

:)

StephC said...

So lovely! The twine is just the perfect touch. Great card!

MiamiKel said...

Oh super pretty!!!

Robin Parker said...

Shelly, I love your stamp. So pretty and delicate.Great coloring too.

Cathy L. Calamas said...

So pretty. love clean and simple.

Ali Manning said...

Lovely card, Shelly - I really like how you used the twine!