Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Quickie for a 10 minute challenge

Julie Koerber is celebrating 5 years of blogging and has a challenge to "Gimme 10 and Celebrate 5". 

 This is a third card I made a card with Flourishes Thank You set -I love Tulips.....I colored this with R02 and R32 and G's for the leaves.

I stamped and embossed it, colored it and then went over the image with Versamark and clear embossing powder for my RESIST for the challenge.  I stamped the text image over the floral image and sponged on some Groovy Guava ink.  I embossed a strip of the CS and highlighted the dots with ink. I stamped the sentiment and made a banner tag. I put 2 dimensionals under the strip to give some dimension. I added a Dew Drop in the corner and had to stop for time.

Congrats on five years Julie and Thanks for all of the beautiful Inspiration!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

9 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Well... this might be my favorite one of the bunch! Love the colors and love how incredibly classy this one turned out to be!

kiwimeskreations said...

Elegant to the max - you really are on a roll and this is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. Absolutely love the way this turned out. Great color choices too.

ChristineCreations said...

I so love peachy tones. Lovely creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

MiamiKel said...

Oh how lovely, great color choice, the peach/coral color is so vibrant!

~Paola~ said...

love the color combo and the tulip nestled on top of background stamped writing...very cool! ♥

Marilyn said...

So pretty Shelly! Love the colours you've used and that's a great image... it's a gorgeous card!

Carole said...

I love it Shelly, but that's no surprise cause I always love your work!

There is an award for you on my blog:)

Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Carole

Lorraine said...

Beautiful CAS cards, Shelly! I need to push myself to do 10 minute cards, too, lol.