Wednesday, June 27, 2012

McMahon Five Designs releases a FREE Digi Breast Cancer Awareness Freebie this month.

Although I did NOT 'create' a project with the image yet, I wanted to show you fun image- I think this is my favorite one so far!  If you create, please link up to the gallery at Splitcoaststampers with your card and tag it McMahon Five Designs or M5D.



Even though our emphasis is Breast Cancer Awareness,
the Ribbon stands for so many other Awareness.
Below are the 
July Awareness Ribbon Colors:

Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month (Blue): 
www.arthritis.org/ja-information.php






Card by: Kristine

There is also a big sale going on at McMahon Five Designs!  Sign up for the newsletter for the latest...!

Have a great day,
Shelly

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Shelly, this is perfect. I love your ribbon - beautifully crafted! Such an important awareness, too - lovely card in so many ways! x0x0