Thursday, November 17, 2016

Dueling Darlings

It's now the 17th,,,,,,on the 15th, we post for the Dueling Darlings- which is broken onto 2 groups= the Divas and the Dazzlers.

Carol and I are the Hostesses this month- Carol of the Diva's and me for the Dazzlers. Each of us sends out a card kit to our group and everyone makes a card with the theme we have chosen.

The theme this month is "Give Thanks". Even though it is Thanksgiving, we want to focus on what we are thankful for. I made my kit using fall colors, which is another goal for our kits this month.


Finally, we asked everyone to mention something they are thankful for.
I am Thankful for family, and for some time with my daughter in Virginia this past weekend- the trees are just Gloriuos there!




My Kit:
Digital images by Mo's Digital Images- I was unaware of the Angel Policy when I shared the image, but did get permssion from Mo- please check the angel policy if you share images- I will not share Mo's images ever again!
McMahon 5 Designs- store has closed
Create with TLC- sentiments
DP - DCWV from the Ghosts and Goblins stack
Card- Orange and tan- DCWV
White- Gina K 120#
Border die- Cherry Lynn Designs
Ribbon- Ivory SU
Faux Fall Burlap- Fall Crafts HL
Twine- American Crafts
Button- unknown- from my button box

Please  check my sidebar links to the Diva's and Dazzlers to see what the other participants have posted.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

15 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Shelly - love that punched border hiding there along the back of the image and horizontal panel - it is very effective.
Blessings
Maxine

Tracie said...

Shelly I love your card and your pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is beautiful!!! And the family photos are priceless... so glad you had time with family this past week!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful family, Shelly! Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Kim P said...

I really love this image and the cozy colors! Beautiful card,and beautiful family!

Carol W said...

Shelly what a beautiful card. I love the kit you sent. love your layout and color combos as well as how beautifully your image is colored. Well done..great kit and beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. So glad we are duelers together...

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautifully detailed colouring. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Donna said...

Shelly, Beautiful card and beautiful family! Tis the season to be thankful for what we have: the glorious bounty of your card and the time with family and friends that is so important this time of year. Awesome on both accounts. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Terry Andress said...

Love your card Shelly! Thanks for a wonderful, fun kit to play with this month!

Leanne said...

Beautiful card & cornucopia image. Lovely pics too. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, this is absolutely beautiful! What a stunning Thanksgiving card, filled with color and love and gratitude :) You did a beautiful job on your kits - no worries :) So glad you are with us, my friend!

Your family always has the most beautiful photos! You can just see the love in each and every smile!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!
x0x0

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great card Shelley and lovely family photos there...I'm a little lost as to what you mean about sharing images, do you mean giving so,done a copy of an image, sharing a card made with an image on it or what..?? I am guessing it's not latter so maybe giving folks unlinked images..
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

MaryH said...

What a glorious cornucopia, and your coloring is just superb! I love the richness of colors you can use with the fall themes and I really like this beautiful card. Also enjoyed seeing your family photos, and how lovely & happy you all look. Wonderful that you had both your daughter & your Mother to share some time with you. TFS & Hugs

Katydid Cards said...

What a beautiful card. And thank you for sharing your family photos!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like the layout you created with your card. Looks perfect! The family picture is truly picture perfect too! Thanks, for sharing.