Thursday, September 21, 2017

Verve Coffee

I made another card for the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop : )


 Mind you, I do not drink coffee, maybe I will make a tea card today!  LOL  I am also trying to color everyday for the 30 day marker challenge.

 My fall colors are More Mustard and Ruby Red. I used a digital stamp for the hop from Verve, that would be the cups and the sentiment on white. The Mocha/Java/Joe sentiment is from Red Hot Rubber. The whipped cream is colored with Copic W 3 and I painted on shimmer using a Spectrum Noir brush. The card was too plain, so I stamped on background dots using Ruby red and black.

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

12 comments:

Hetty said...

Delisiously looking coffee, Shelly!
Great card.

Karen Letchworth said...

I love seeing the whipped cream on the coffees. This is SO cute!

Lori Turner said...

Cute card - love that pair of pink mugs!

Becca Yahrling said...

So very lovely. Love those sweet cups from Verve.

kiwimeskreations said...

You really have been busy this month Shelly, and this wonderful card is another example of your great work
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Good for you for taking the challenge! I haven't completed one yet but I do try harder sometimes than others. This month has been a wash with being on vacation for the first two weeks. Maybe next time. Love the card. Really cute. I'm not a coffee drinker either. LOL!

~amy~ said...

super Pretty Shelly!

Marilyn said...

Another fab card. I love the way you designed this with the 'coffee strip' down the middle and the sentiment is perfect!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and great design and colors.

Lisa said...

Very pretty and so much fun!

Shanna Slater said...

Fabulous stamped background!

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

Lynn McAuley said...

I ordered this fabulous set, too!! But, of course, I DO drink coffee!! Fabulous design, Shelly!